Al-Fatihah for YB Dr Lo' Lo' Ghazali

>> Monday, July 18, 2011


Last night at 10.38pm, 17 July 2011 – I was informed of the departure of a very beloved and dear sister, Dr. K.Lo' Lo' Ghazali.

I would like to extend my deepest condolences to her family members and PAS for the loss. In fact, Malaysia has lost one of the few `serikandi' (outstanding women) today!

An exceptionally special and unique person, she had lived a very fulfilled life that made her name, which means `pearl' in Arabic, glows forever in the hearts of everyone who have known her personally as well as those who have ever heard of her.

A dedicated servant of Allah, an ardent follower of Prophet Muhammad SAW, a special daughter and sister to her family, a loving wife to Prof Dr Aminuddin for more than 30 years, a wonderful mother to her children & grandchild, a caring medical doctor whose healing hands had touched the lives of many, a committed politician who served her constituency with guts & determination, a very good & loyal friend, an outstanding Muslimah role model – those are merely a small fraction of what this pleasant woman had always been and will always be.

K.Lo' Lo', I am surely going to miss your beautiful smiles, sweet voice and soaring spirit. Yet I know, you will be looked after by Allah SWT now, who had been your only destination all these while.

K.Lo' Lo', I recalled how worried you were over the `little' deeds that you could only manage to do – when I visited you three weeks ago. And I will always remember hugging you then, and whispered these words to your ear : ` Of course, it's quite natural to feel that what you've done are not enough. But let me be your witness in front of Allah on the Day of Judgement, that you have done so much for so many people!'

Good bye my dear sister, for you deserve this ultimate rest and may you harvest all the fruits of your deeds. Jazakallah for everything that you have done. You had left behind a legacy for us to emulate and a benchmark quite challenging to match.

We are just waiting our turns to follow you – sooner or later.

I pray to Allah SWT to grant you with His Jannatul Firdaus.

I pray to Allah SWT to provide me strength to follow your footsteps in serving the ummah.

I pray to Allah SWT to bestow me with courage and determination which had been your trademark all thse while.

Till we see you again, in Jannah InsyaAllah – as neighbours, I hope and I pray....Amin

Loves,
Dr. Har

3 responses:

AI July 18, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

- Al Fatihah...moga beliau aman disana...

Nisa Padang Terap July 18, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Terima kasih dr. di atas tulisan buat almarhumah dr. lo'lo' yg pada saya sgt ikhlas. saya tidak pandai menulis tp hati saya benar2 tersentuh membaca tulisan dr. di sini... Ye, sy antara peminat dr. dan juga almarhumah dr. lo'lo'. Moga Allah mencucuri rahmatNya ke atas dr. berdua. Walaupun dr. lo'lo' telah pergi, tapi semangatnya akan saya sambung untuk terus berjuang menegakkan kebenaran dan keadilan.

Anonymous July 18, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

alfatihah buat dr lo'lo' smoga dia dtempatkan besama mereka2 yng berada dibwah lindungan Allah...and prof, ur writing make me meintiskan air mata...semoga dia bahagia di sana

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP